EF 35mm f/1.4L II USM
For brilliant landscapes, portraits and close-up photography, look no further than the EF 35mm f/1.4L II USM. It helps provide a level of clarity and resolving power that can be an ideal complement to the latest generation of Canon’s high-resolution SLRs. With an effective focal length of 35mm on full-frame cameras and 56mm on APS-C cameras, it helps capture beautiful detail with minimal chromatic aberration and color fringing thanks to Canon’s new BR optics element. It also has a
- L-series wide-angle single focus lens introduces Canon’s newly-developed optical element, BR Optics*, which helps produce impressively high quality images by helping to maximize performance and reduce chromatic aberration.
- Two aspheric lenses and one UD lens help provide a high level of image quality.
- Improved durability for use in harsh environments helps ensure reliability and dependability.
- Subwavelength Coating (SWC) helps significantly reduce lens ghosting and flare.
- Shortest minimum focusing distance in its class (0.28m) and increased maximum magnification (0.21x) help expand the range of expression, especially when capturing close-up subjects.
- Fluorine coating on front and rear lens surfaces helps reduce smears and fingerprints.
- High-grade design for optimum operability with a luxurious feel.